Stock & Forex Trading

Trading Hours

This section of the website will help clarifying the concepts of Forex Market Hours and Forex Trading Sessions. This is another important part of your plan, since this will identify three important factors in trading: first is the analysis you did in the market and the plan that you make for trades, second is the actual look out you did at the market when trading and third is the evaluation from your actions during your trades.

If you live in any other part of the world then please do make sure you have a good read through of our Top 10 Forex Brokers guide, for each site listed on that section of our website allow and accept customers from most areas of the world and they have processors in place to ensure you can make instant deposits into your trading accounts and also benefit from the fasts withdrawal times.

Pls Andrew don’t stop sending those recommendations.Using 0.5% (which is very low ) risk on each trade, now i am getting very good return on my account consistently and i am planning to trade FOREX full-time if i get similar result in comming 3-4 months.

Money Management rules may also include trading curbs”, such as daily stop losses or a loss from top” A trading curb is a provision you create which stops you from trading if a certain amount of money is lost in a single session (hour, day, week, month, etc).

FX Trader Magazine provides in depth economic reports, fundamental and technical analysis, trading strategies, education, interviews with successful traders and market experts, trading psychology studies, and reviews of various forex trading tools and resources.

No offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities, securities derivative or futures products of any kind, or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy, is made, given or in any manner endorsed by any TradeStation affiliate and the information made available on this Website is not an offer or solicitation of any kind in any jurisdiction where any TradeStation affiliate is not authorized to do business, including but not limited to Japan.

Forex traders are allowed to split their capital gains on Schedule D using a 60%/40% split when reporting on IRS Form 6781 (Gains and Losses from Section 1256 Contracts and Straddles.) This means that 60% of the capital gains are taxed at the lower, long-term capital gains rate and the remaining 40% at the ordinary or short-term capital gains rate, which depends on the tax bracket the trader falls under which can be as high as 35%.

These overlapping periods are summarized in the table Overlaping Forex Market Hours Table below (in GMT times) and it should be noted that they change during Daylight Savings Times (DST) for the various regions – the Overlapping Table automatically adjusts for DST changes.

During this 4 years, of course i have learned a lot of trading strategy, trading rules, trading psychology, risk rewards and so on….. But unfortunately, i am still a person very struggling, frustrating, stress and always keep losing and losing until i have wiped out my trading account more than 10 fingers times !

Capable of executing several strategies like basket trading, order slicing, 2L and 3L Spreading, the platform is quite versatile in its operation and empowers brokers to trade across various asset classes like Equities, Derivatives, Currency and Commodities.